Monday, February 16

Genesis


Because I have so named this post "Genesis", I suppose I should clarify something.  Although "Genesis" for most means beginning, I immediately think of the new flagship luxo-sport sedan by the Korean automaker, Hyundai(Which, by the way, explains the photo of the nice nice looking car.).  However, as much as I would love to go on an infinite car rant right now, this blog is not about cars.  In fact, this blog exists to document the adventures I am about to embark on! So now we should be clear.  Although this is the start of something new and exciting, this not not really the beginning.  You see, the beginning goes back many years.  23 to be more precise.  A lot has happened from then to now, but that brings me to my point, the "now".  I am preparing myself for my first adventure in Europe! And I invite you all to join me!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts...?